Volunteer expenses (Bristol)
Jacari believes that no individual should be deterred from volunteering because of their personal financial circumstances. Volunteers are therefore invited to claim back expenses associated with tutoring, including transport and printing costs.
However we are a small charity with limited resources; therefore many of our volunteers choose to cover their own travel expenses, for which we are very grateful!
For those of you that are in a position where you need expenses covered, please read on for details of the process:
1. Become a member of the society by following this link (or searching the SU website for Jacari) and clicking “join group”.
2. Select the option of volunteer and click confirm and checkout (don’t worry, it’s free!)
3. Now you are a member of the society, you can use the SU eXpense365 app to claim back any expenses
4. Follow this link to find the eXpense365 Member’s Guide. This will tell you how to download the app, register and make a claim (you will need a dated, itemised receipt for it to be approved)
5. When submitting the request, please remember to send it to Alicia, the Treasurer, for approval (firstname.lastname@example.org), and Alicia is also the person to get in touch with if you have any questions!